10 June 2017
Experienced customer service manager required establishing and implementing strategies in regard to customer relations for a large balustrade company in Bibra Lake. Industry knowledge essential.
CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGER
Maintains comprehensive customer relations, develops, implements and reviews customer service and after-sales service policies and procedures.
- Develop and review policies and procedures linked to the delivery of exceptional customer experience.
- Planning and implementing strategies associated with customer relations and after sales service.
- Lead, coach and develop team members in accordance with the policies and procedures.
- Simplify processes to meet compliance standards.
- Maintain and develop a culture that adheres to customer compliance, customer service and satisfaction.
- Ensure safety policies and procedures are met.
- Coordination of team to meet sales targets.
- Liaise with contractors and other businesses to deliver on customer’s orders in a timely manner.
- Management and implementation strategies of the products we use to ensure they meet current policy standards.
- Ensure products and services provided are of a high quality and standard.
- Review and develop strategies to improve the quality of service.
At least three (3) years of relevant experience is required to fill the role with knowledge of the industry essential
Salary $65,000 according to age and experience.
Send cover letter and CV to email@example.com